What We Do
In order for POINT HOPE to serve the children in the United States Foster CareWest Africa Partners at Home.
The home partners include:
- The Health and Humanitarian Aid Foundation who has helped POINT HOPE bringing doctors to the refugee camp in Buduburam and treated patients there
- Olympic Bike & Skate who has donated adult’s and children’s bikes which have helped make transporting to work and school even more practical
- Feed My Starving Children who help POINT HOPE feed over 250,000 children.
POINT HOPE also receives help from International Partners
These partners international include:
- Harmony Center
- Project Hope: Gye Nyame
- St. Gregory’s Medical Clinic
- The Children’s Center Nutrition Program
- Save Our Souls Daycare & Preschool
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-19895581-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);