Get Connected with Point Hope’s Latest Updates!
July 2010 -Ghana Trip
Our trip this quarter will accomplish a variety of tasks. We are excited to be taking some new friends with us to introduce them to the work of Point Hope in Ghana. We will also be finishing up the details on the land purchase, hoping to break ground for Point Hope Village… Learn more about News and Events
If you are interested in volunteering with Point Hope please fill out and return the volunteer application form. We will review your application and contact you regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities in West Africa and at Home that matches your interests and schedule.
Contribute Hope at Home
Volunteer in West AfricaLearn more about What You Can Do.
Point Hope is inspired by the creativity and dedication of small businesses, individuals and kids who are leading and organizing fundraising events and activities to benefit Point Hope. From school groups and sports teams, groups of friends and relatives– big and small events – everybody can make a difference. Point Hope strongly encourages and supports community fundraising, or Partner Events of all kinds! Click here to download the Point Hope Partner Event Form (PDF)
Partner Events Community Fundraising Examples
- Create an online fundraising campaign through your social media network: Face book Causes and Twitter
- Customer-driven promotions with % proceeds benefitting Point Hope
- Restaurants – dedicated menu items, or promo days “Bring Hope Tuesday’s”
- On site donation containers
- Ask employees to donate during a time period and match donations
- Ask employees to make a minimum contribution to receive a fun reward (donate $10 for the privilege of “casual Friday”)
- Host a silent auction at work/office
- Company golf or bowling tournaments
- Dedicate birthday/holiday/religious celebration gifts to Point Hope
- School/team/group event
- Coin drive
- Bake sale, lemonade stand
- Host special event (BBQ, breakfast, etc) – get food donated
- Sell artwork